Zed needs art! The art of Zed will be made by artists from Western NC and beyond, via the Artist’s Collective.
What does the Collective do?
The mission of the Zed Collective is two-fold:
- To create interactive art for the museum
- To support the members with work space, supplies and facilitate collaboration with other artists
What are the benefits of membership?
Benefits of membership are still evolving but will include free access to the Collective’s work studio. It may include training in specialized art processes like 3-D printing or CNC machining and expanding options to exhibit.
What is required to join?
You start by filling out our questionnaire. We will review it and contact you with current opportunities. There are four ways to engage:
- Propose a project as an individual or team
- Get commissioned to make a specific piece
- Work on one of the teams, which will include art, tech, and fabrication as well as others TBA
The specific guidelines for how these ways will work are still in development.